- Pain and tenderness along the inner side of your lower leg (shin). The pain may be sharp, or dull and throbbing. It can be very severe.
- Pain when you start exercising
- Pain that goes away when you rest
- Flat feet - when the impact of a step makes your foot's arch collapse
- Shoes that don’t fit well or provide good support
- Working out without warmup or cooldown stretches
- Weak ankles, hips, or core muscles
- Excessively tight calf muscles
- Undertaking high-impact exercises on hard, non-compliant surfaces
Remedial sports massage
Sports massage is a form of massage performed by a therapist specially trained in human anatomy, enabling them to manipulate soft tissue and assist in correcting problems and imbalances that are caused from repetitive and strenuous physical activity and trauma. Learn more.
Shock Wave Therapy is a non-invasive method of treatment, focussing on relieving pain caused by injury or illness especially, chronic conditions affecting elbows, feet and shoulders.
Physiotherapy is a holistic treatment of patients suffering from injury, trauma or disability through movement and exercise, manual therapy, education and advice.
BODY FIRST UK,
38 High Street,
Hampton, London, TW12 1PD
Call us on 0203 818 1238