Pregnancy massage (or pre-natal massage) shares many of the benefits with regular massage treatments, but is specifically tailored to the changing needs of women during the course of their pregnancy. Pregnancy massage can ease some of the strains and stresses of pregnancy, any or all of the following:
- Easing muscular discomfort and muscle tightening that can be experienced throughout the body
- Reducing swelling and oedema in the hands, feet or ankles
- Pregnancy massage can help lessen sciatic pain
- Relieving physical and emotional stress
- Improving circulation
- Relaxed and deeper breathing
Our trained Massage Therapists tailor their treatments to suit your pregnancy stage and whether you have any pains of discomforts. If our therapists feel you made need specialist care for any aches or pain they can refer you to our specialist Osteopaths.